From Redfin’s Sweet Digs blog:
In an effort to avoid that problems that have arisen with housing projects in Charlestown and Cambridge, the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay announced today that it has set up a private fund to help defray housing costs for potential residents, allowing the less well-heeled to take up residence in the neighborhood …
… Under the plan, households making less than $100,000 yearly will be eligible to buy properties at a progressively discounted rate, based on the pace of inflation and the length of time a property has been on the market.
Oh, how meta this has suddenly become!
Source: Da, Comrade – Back Bay Announces Housing Subsidy – Sweet Digs: Redfin Boston blog
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018