This is great news. Hopefully, things will start moving more quickly, down on the South Boston waterfront. Our grandchildren will be pleased!
From The Boston Herald:
The buildout of Boston waterfront is poised to take a major step forward as veteran city builder John B. Hynes III closes in on a blockbuster deal for one of the Hub top development sites, observers say.
Hynes, who built State Stree’s new downtown high-rise headquarters, yesterday confirmed he is in serious discussions for a 20-acre-plus development site near Fan Pier on South Boston waterfront.
Hynes said he is negotiating with media giant News Corp., which recently acquired the site from longtime Boston parking and land czar Frank McCourt.
A top executive with the Gale Co., Hynes said the talks could lead to a deal for the entire site.
More information – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Also: Developer hopeful on waterfront deal – By Thomas C. Palmer Jr., The Boston Globe
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018