I haven’t heard much about 360 Newbury, the luxury mid-rise conversion going on above the Virgin Records store, at the top of Newbury Street.
The listings aren’t in MLS, and I’ve never had a client interested in looking at it, I think mostly because of its location (congested) and limited appeal of living over commercial space. Either that, or it’s just off the radar, to most.
Funny how that happens sometimes, for no good reason.
I believe the developer has to renovate the buildiing in stages, due to existing office-space leases, so that may be why the marketing is not full-force at this time.
I found some prices on Laurel Acker‘s website. She makes it look like she’s marketing the building, although it’s actually listed with Otis & Ahearn. Not sure what’s going on, there.
So, what’s available at 360 Newbury?
1539 square feet, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, $1,365,000, with rental parking (that could be a big drawback, to some)
1391 square feet, 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom, $1,122,500, with street parking (HUH?)
847 square feet, 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, $655,000, with street parking (HUH?)
The other issue is that they advertise these units as “lofts”. If they are actually “lofts” (with no separate bedrooms) then the units will be of limited appeal. If the units have separate bedrooms, they need to get rid of the “loft” language.
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boson condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018