Anyone catch 60 Minutes last night?
The topic was real estate agents, specifically, the National Association of Realtors (who, oddly, weren’t actually interviewed …). The program profiled two new real estate companies intent upon shaking up the industry (except one of those two companies is already out of business).
I missed it, but I’ve read the transcript and am about to watch the video.
Here’s the money quote (Glenn has a way of saying them, doesn’t he?)
“Real estate, by far, is the most screwed up industry in America. And we feel like things that Amazon or eBay or Yahoo have done of other industries, we can do for the real estate industry.”
– Glenn Kelman
That’s a bit of hyperbole.
– But, just a bit.
More: Chipping Away At Realtors’ Six Percent – 60 Minutes
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.