The Federal Reserve of Boston is out with its “beige book”, summarizing the past couple of months’ of business activity and predictions of the coming year.
Things look mildly encouraging.
The labor market will continue to be tight (good for wages!) and the tech sector should continue to be strong.
Unfortunately, it looks as though there will be a slowdown in the residential construction, automotive and semiconductor sectors, according to respondents to the Fed’s survey.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018