Abercrombie & Fitch hasn’t had an easy time of it in the Boston market, in my opinion. Their eight-story store in Faneuil Hall closed, three years ago, as did their Harvard Square emporium.
Well, looks as though they’re going to try again.
Abercrombie & Fitch is coming back to Boston’s Faneuil Hall.
The youth-orientated clothing retailer signed a lease Friday for 20,000 square feet in its previous location at One Faneuil Hall Square. The retailer will move back into three floors instead of the eight it previously occupied.
Whatever. It can’t make Faneuil Hall any less relevant than it already is.
Don’t forget, the Hard Rock Cafe is moving there, as well, next year.
Abercrombie & Fitch to return to Faneuil Hall – By Michelle Hillman, Boston Business Journal
Contact me to view condos or apartments or to set up an appointment to see one please call 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale
Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019