The Herald profiles Brookline’s Washington Square, today.
Washington Square is a great neighborhood. I lived down the street toward Cleveland Circle for a short period of time and enjoyed it, a lot. There are plenty of small shops in the area, along with a Stop & Shop up the street for major grocery shopping. You can spend a weekend in the neighborhood without having to leave to do anything. And, as the article points out, you can’t beat the location for access to the subway.
Several apartment buildings have gone condo over the past several years. Prices are considerably lower in the area than in other Brookline neighborhoods. Developers are still asking a bit more than they should be – if you’re looking for a new home, check out the neighborhood, but try to get a deal, if you decide to buy.
More: Fitting home buyers’ lifestyles to a T: Brookline locale has great MBTA access – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald (** the poor woman in the accompanying photo – it’s like a scene from the 1950’s: my husband, isn’t he GREAT???)
Also: Locals dig the eclectic collection of eateries – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.