If there’s been a development I’ve been asked about more than any other, it’s been the Brewery Lofts, now rechristened the American Brewery Lofts, at 251 Heath Street in Mission Hill / Jamaica Plain.
There are 79 condos on five floors across multiple buildings.
At American Brewery Lofts, the focus is on you. With so many unique and open spaces, there is a unit waiting for all styles and themes. If it is sunny mornings or the feel of old world charm, a setting to entertain or a Zen-ful oasis, necessity of traditional layout or a clean pallet to work with, itâ€™s all here! Designed for both private moments and celebrations, you will find exclusive decks and patios as well as a gracious common courtyard. Isnâ€™t it about time that you give your style a place to live?
The building was originally the site of the American Brewery, back at the turn of the (last) century.
Historical elements have been preserved and enhanced ranging from over-sized industrial windows, vaulted brick ceilings, ornamental metal, terra cotta cherubs and original 19th century signage. Arched granite entries lead to a 5,000 square foot interior courtyard with original cobblestones. Period clock faces are mounted at the turreted peak, and Queen Anne style architecture is seen throughout.
* Original brewery space
* Landmark conversion
* 14 ceilings
* European inspired kitchens
* Modern bathroom w/ sleek finishes
* Finished / sealed concrete floors
* Thermal insulation
* Distinct floor plans
* Gated entry / courtyard
* Garage parking
* Individual climate control
* Wired for today technologies
* Individual space / bike storage
* Contemporary living
Occupancy is scheduled for April, 2007.
If you are interested in making the American Brewery Lofts your new home, please contact me.
More: American Brewery Lofts (developer’s website)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018