The American Brewery Lofts located at 251 Heath Street, Jamaica Plain, MA will be auctioning off the remaining 21 condos on Saturday, June 26, 2010, at the Colonnade Hotel.
A few of the units will be listed 57% below the orginal asking price. Miniumum bids on some units will start as low as $170.00 per sq ft.
Sampling of auction properties:
1,148 sq ft loft, 1.5 baths – minimum bid $195,000 or $170 sq ft.
A loft triplex orginal asking price $519,000, mininmum bid price of $225,000
According to LINK, the last loft that sold at the American Brewery was back in March 15, 2010. The loft that sold was a one bed/bath for $299,000 or $373.00 per sq ft, and a mortgage amt of $224,250.00.
If you would like more information regarding this auction, please feel free to call me at 617-595-3712.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018