Big developments going down in Dorchester. The Red Line’s Ashmont station is being fixed up. Across Peabody Square, new owners of the Ashmont Grill have been making a lot of diners happy.
Now, those same owners have made their next move.
Chef-restaurateur Chris Douglass will open a “pizza and pasta concept” in The Carruth.
The Carruth, located at 1900 Dorchester Ave. adjacent to the MBTA’s Ashmont Peabody Square Station, will have close to 11,000 square feet on the ground floor for retail, 42 moderately priced condominiums and 74 affordable rental units and parking.
Douglass signs deal to open Dorchester eatery – By Naomi R. Kooker, Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.