The Atlantis Marina condos are profiled in today’s Boston Herald:
Winthrop newly built Atlantis Marina condo complex offers waterfront units with Hub skyline views for just $436 a square foot – roughly half of what you’d pay in Boston proper.
Located near the Belle Isle Marsh Preserve on Boston Harbor between the city and Logan International Airport, the complex features 44 units, about half of which are still available. Prices range from $389,000 for one-bedroom condos to $940,000 for top-of-the-line two-bedroom units.
So, what can you do at the Atlantis in your free time?
The complex shared amenities include a fitness room and Yoga meditation room.
The developer plans to soon add a marina with 91 boat slips and a landscaped waterfront walk.
Source: Waterfront in Winthrop: Atlantis condo has skyline views – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
More: Atlantis Marina (developer’s website)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.