Oh, I should be a headline writer for the Herald.
Anyway, it appears Lovejoy Wharf is gonna be pretty cool, if and when it gets built.
Lovejoy Wharf’s developers, Ajax Wharf LLC and AIG Global Real Estate, [have] selected New York-based APT Parking, which designs and builds automated parking garages with its partner Westfalia Technologies, to incorporate the garage into the $200 million mixed-used development.
Lovejoy Wharf, expected to break ground this summer for completion in 2009 will include 250 residential units and 40,000 square feet of office and retail space.
Source: Lovejoy Wharf to feature Hub’s first automated garage – Boston Business Journal
** Yes, I realize it’s “Automatic for the People”. Thank you.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.