With much fanfare, a large condominium complex was announced in December, 2005. It was to be called Avenir Boston, and it was to be built across from North Station.
The developer never broke ground, and, last year, the project was canceled.
Last week, revised plans were announced.
Trinity Financial and Archstone-Smith will break ground next month on a 241-unit luxury apartment building on the Rose Kennedy Greenway.
There will also be 28,000 square feet of retail space, and 116 parking spaces. The project has an estimated cost of $150 million. Completion is scheduled for July, 2009.
Greenway to see first development project begin next month – By Michelle Hillman, Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $650k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $650k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $650k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $650k – $1M
- Leather District condos $650k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 650k – $1M
- South Boston condos $650k – $1M
- South End condos $650k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $650k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.