Last night, I ran into a Boston condo seller who told me that her Back Bay real estate broker told her she needed to lower her condo price in order for it to sell. She asked for my advice. I told her without viewing the property its hard to say, but your Back Bay broker is probably correct. The Back Bay condo seller asked me if I had any words of wisdom or comfort to make her feel better knowing she had to accept this doom fate of…God forbdid…reduce her Back Bay condo asking price. I paused and thought…
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo
- 5 Basic Marketing Strategies Every Downtown Boston Real Estate Company Should Know
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000