Charles Sarkis’s Back Bay Restaurant Group has been sold to California-based Tavistock Restaurants. The deal includes 33 restaurants and some of the best-known local names, including Papa Razzi, Abe & Louie’s, Joe’s American Bar & Grill, Atlantic Fish, Charley’s and Coach Grill. An exact figure wasn’t given by a Back Bay spokeswoman quoted in the Boston Globe article, but she did say it was “roughly” worth $50 million. Interestingly, Tavistock has long had its eye on Jimmy’s Harborside where it’s wanted to place a high-end concept called ZED451. Papa Razzi, the report mentions, may be sold off to another company. Of all Back Bay’s (the company) restaurants, we’d sorely miss Papa Razzi if that were to morph into something else.
- Are you a first-time Boston condo buyer? Don’t forget these 5 items
- Are YOU priced out of the Boston condo market? You’re not alone
- Dry Bar comedy about home ownership
- Here are 5 things your don’t know about the Boston Seaport
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses