Boston Real Estate for Sale


IDX Image

For Beacon Hill condo owners and apartment renters here’s a number you cam call for non-emergency issues 311. The 311 number provides access to all non-emergency City services. You can call 311 from any telephone, or you can call directly to 617-635-4500. You can also connect with 311 by downloading the mobile app, or by submitting a request or concern online at The mobile app allows you to easily send a photo of the problem you are reporting. You can even Tweet @BOS311.

There are hundreds of topics that can be addressed by the 311 center, and these can be found on the 311 website. Some of the issues you can report to 311 include potholes, sidewalk problems, streets or sidewalks that need to be cleaned, how to get rid of a big item like furniture or appliances, broken street signs, broken traffic signals and broken gas lamps. The service will confirm your submittal and they will send you an email when the problem has been resolved.

We recommend that our neighbors use this service whenever they have a question or concern to which the City can respond.

Click here to view Beacon Hill Apartments

Call Now