You know, sometimes people just can’t help themselves from doing stupid things.
Case in point:
Homeowners Derrick and Carol Scott have a homeowner’s insurance policy with Allstate Insurance Co. On April 16, 2004, a fire severely damaged their home and its contents.
Derrick Scott stated that on the day of the fire he noticed a “wet spot” on the floor of his garage. He decided to investigate the nature of this “wet spot” by lighting it with a match.
When he dropped the match to the floor …
Oh, why ruin the fun.
You know where the story’s going.
Complete article: Homeowner’s stupid mistake destroys house – By Robert J. Bruss, Inman News, by way of The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.