Low end Boston condo buyers have given the $250,000 – $300,000 condo market a warm welcome, snapping up almost all the units as they came online in 2017, I dont’t see 2018 being any differerent.
Listed elow are listings that are stillremaining from 2017:
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size903 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built2009Days on Market79
- Lot Size435 sqftHome Size520 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1920Days on Market28
- Lot Size5,227 sqftHome SizeN/ABedsN/ABathsN/AYear Built0Days on Market27
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size318 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1918Days on Market133
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size777 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1935Days on Market51
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/16/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston ondos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 1st 1st Quarter 2018.