Low end Boston condo buyers have given the $250,000 – $300,000 condo market a warm welcome, snapping up almost all the units as they came online in 2017, I dont’t see 2018 being any differerent.
Listed elow are listings that are stillremaining from 2017:
- $250,000 : 192R Washington Street, Lot B2, Boston0 beds, 0 bathListed with Sweet Home Realty
- $259,900 : 75 Waldemar Ave #104, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with ERA Russell Realty Group
- $269,900 : 54 Bicknell St #3, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Homeowners Assistance Program, LLC
- $269,900 : 54 Bicknell St #2, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Homeowners Assistance Program, LLC
- $274,900 : 404 Meridian St #2B, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Burgess Realty Group LLC
See all City of Boston Condos.
(all data current as of 10/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston ondos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 1st 1st Quarter 2018.