So, what about the crime rate in Boston? Yes, there is a problem, but it might not be as bad as you might think. There are many studies and the one I am quoting today says that across the country Boston didn’t even make the top 100 of cities with the worst crime. Check it out….
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses
- Spring 2019: Boston Seaport condos for sale and sales data
- Thinking of buying a Boston Seaport condo? 9 issues you should be aware of.
- Do Boston Millennial’s Know they can afford a Boston for sale?
- Boston condos for sale and potential buyer feedback
- How to remodel your Charles River Park condo on a budget