The Boston Business Journal reports Bostonians wait an average 50 days for an appointment with a doctor – but up to 70 days to see an OB/GYN. Those world-class numbers compare to a puny 11.2 days to see a doctor in Atlanta.
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $1,000,000
- Why Beacon Hill is great for families with kids
- 5 toxic mistakes when selling downtown Boston real estate
- Are you trying to sell a Charles River Park condo or your home in Downtown Boston? These stats may surprise you!!