Apparently homeowners in the Boston area don’t have to worry as much as most of the country when it comes to declining home values, according to a recent report from real estate website Zillow.com.
The average Boston home value was reported to be $314,200 in the fourth quarter 2010, a 1.9 percent decrease from the same time in 2009. It was a 3.2 percent decline from the third quarter 2010.
The country as a whole experienced a 5.9 percent decline in home value between the fourth quarter 2009 and the fourth quarter 2010, according to Zillow’s report.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018