“In the first quarter, the Boston area had the second-largest home price increase (6 percent) among the 50 metros surveyed, according to CoreLogic data. A report by the Concord Group, a real estate consultancy, projects recovery (or sustainable home sales and price appreciation) in the metro Boston housing market in late 2011, ahead of other areas.”
- Explore condos for sale in Seaport District
- Boston condos for sale: How buyers can prepare for the Spring Market
- Boston condos for sale: Online search tools you may not of known about
- The key to selling a Boston Seaport condo is marketing
- Increase your net worth by buying a Boston condo for sale
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay
- How to find an affordable Beacon Hill condo in 2019?
- Boston condos for sale Beacon Hill
- Seaport Boston Rental Buildings
- Find Boston condos for sale before they go on Zillow or Realtor.com
- Boston real estate. What is Redlining?
- Boston Seaport Apartment Rentals
- Boston condos for sale are moving towards a more balanced market
- Boston condos for sale cash offers and how to compete with them
- 3 tips to know when buying a Boston condo for sale