Banker & Tradesman has an interesting article on their web site today. Here’s an excerpt:
Boston area home values increased $23.3 billion this year, compared to a $53.4 billion loss last year, making the gain the largest nationwide.
According to online mortgage tracker Zillow, homes in Providence, R.I., ranked second on the list, with a gain of $12.4 billion this year.
Zillow found 48 of the 154 markets tracked showed gains in home value this year. Nationwide, home values dropped $489 billion during the first 11 months of 2009, significantly less than the $3.6 trillion lost during 2008.
I wasn’t able to find this exact report, but what I did find on Zillow’s web site is that Boston home values are on the rise. Hmm…..Did we hit bottom? Thank you Zillow.
File Under: Is this another sign that we hit bottom?
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018