I thought this was kind of cool. The new website, HistoryPin.com, now places historic photos to Google maps and allows users to search Boston locations and compare current views of the buildings with ones from the past. This would be fun to see how the outside of your Boston condo looks now compared to the facade of the building of 1920’s or even further back to the 1800’s.
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses
- Spring 2019: Boston Seaport condos for sale and sales data
- Thinking of buying a Boston Seaport condo? 9 issues you should be aware of.
- Do Boston Millennial’s Know they can afford a Boston for sale?
- Boston condos for sale and potential buyer feedback
- How to remodel your Charles River Park condo on a budget
- What you should expect to spend when listing your Boston condo for sale
- Average real estate commission rate in 2019
- What credit score do you need in 2019 to buy a Boston condo for sale
- Explore condos for sale in Seaport District