The Boston Redevelopment Authority gave approval to plans for a new W Hotel to be constructed at the corner of Tremont Street and Stuart Street, in the Theater District.
The new W Hotel will have 235-plus hotel rooms, approximately 123 residential condominium units, as well as 12,000 square feet of retail, restaurant, and spa uses. Underground parking is also planned. The building will be 26-stories tall, covering 350,000 square-feet of space.
The project is expected to cost $200 million, and groundbreaking is scheduled for first-quarter, 2007.
There is currently a parking lot on the site.
Source: Boston Redevelopment Authority website
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018