Boston real estate
The Boston Redevelopment Authority is apparently not too happy with the new manager’s pace of making upgrades to Fanueil Hall Marketplace.
Unfortunately, it seems Ashkenazy Acquisition Group, which spent $136 million two years ago to manage the urban mall, is living up to its name, i.e. it’s been so busy acquiring properties elsewhere around the country that it hasn’t submitted yet a promised revamp plan for Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
What is it about Faneuil Hall? It always seems to get these lackluster managers who never fail to disappoint.
Here’s hoping Mayor Menino, now in the hospital again, really cracks down on them before he leaves office, assuming they don’t get a plan in soon.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018