A brand new day.
CharlieCards will be distributed, beginning tomorrow.
CharlieCards are durable cards that can be used and re-used at most subway stations and on most buses.
The CharlieCard will be given to you with no value on it. You go to a subway station (but, of course, not Copley Square, since it’s not built yet) and add value, by cash or credit card (no minimum purchase …).
When you go to a turnstile, at the subway or on a bus, you tap or wave (I dunno) the card against the reader, and gain access.
All those people who complained about how buses loaded more slowly using CharlieTickets will have to stop complaining and find something else to complain now.
The cards will be given away for free.
Charlie Tickets will continue to be available, at subway stations, for single-fare (and multiple-fare) purchases, but the Tickets cost more.
If you receive your monthly pass from your employer, you will receive a new CharlieCard, mid-month.
Let the sour-grape whining and complaining begin!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to view condos or apartments or to set up an appointment to see one please call 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale
Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019