If you know anything about public housing in America, you’re familiar with Chicago’s Cabrini-Green housing project. Even if you don’t (like me), you probably know it’s something bad.
What happened at Cabrini-Green happened in other cities in the 1950’s and 1960’s, including, of course, Boston.
What steps to take next, to mitigate this disaster, is controversial, to say the least.
Anyway, that’s an essay for another time.
Meanwhile, if you want to know what’s going on in Chicago, read today’s New York Times article, entitled “At Housing Project, Both Fear and Renewal”, by Susan Saulny.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.