Four updates regarding development in Chinatown.
* Kensington Place, a new 30-story residential (apartment) tower has yet to break ground, even though approval was given in 2003 and the land cleared, last year. The developer says it will begin construction, by year end. (We’ll see …)
* Two buildings on Harrison Ave will grow by several stories as the owners add residential housing (not sure if they will be apartments or condos).
* Tufts’ dental school will add 5-stories to an existing 10-story building, at the corner of Kneeland and Washington streets (the building was originally constructed with this option in mind, actually).
* The W Hotel and Residences will begin construction this year, at the corners of Stuart and Tremont streets (where the parking lot is, now). The glass-and-steel tower will house 235 hotel rooms and 123 condominiums, and will take two years to complete.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.