Considering where the economy was four years ago this month (think: Lehman Brothers, TARP, Too Big Too Fail, etc.), it’s pretty amazing how far the Boston economy has recovered, especially in the construction field.
The Globe reports there’s a total of 4.3 million square feet of new commercial and lab space under construction today in the Boston area, up from 400,000 square feet last year. The Herald, meanwhile, is reporting on AvalonBay’s latest apartment-tower project, just a small fraction of the 5,000 units approved for construction in the city.
Sure, it’s not exactly boom times around here. But just look at all the cranes in and around the city, and it’s pretty impressive and encouraging.
File under: More cranes, please
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.