Battery Wharf had its “topping off” ceremony, earlier today.
The Boston Business Journal says the project is approaching its “impending completion”.
Er, have you been by there, lately?
It’s barely half-way done.
Still, their advertisements are still saying, “Fall 2007 opening” …
Also, ground broke on the new Two Financial Center office building, today. At one point, this was going to be a residential tower, but the developer changed plans, when the market turned (actually, over a year ago, I think).
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.