Undoubtedly, the number 1 search on my site right now is for information on the DNA Lofts, in Boston’s Dorchester neighborhood.
From the developer:
DNA Lofts at 944 Dorchester Ave., a truly unique conversion of an old printing press into modern and creative live-in loft spaces.
The 3 story building consists of 60 residential units with 2 elevators, garage parking, an impressive roof deck, a courtyard and an exterior parking lot.
These loft style homes are available in a number of different floor plans, they all have multiple oversized double-pane windows, bamboo or polished concrete floors, high ceilings, some with mezzanines, exposed beams, top of the line kitchens with black granite tops and stainless steel appliances. Great views, proximity to public transportation, the beach and area restaurants are just some of the amenities you’ll find at DNA Lofts.
Prices start in the mid $200Ks with parking.
The marketing team has certainly done its work. The ads for the project appear in all the local papers, and they’ve even got a cool text thing going.
Text DNA4 to 71310 and they’ll shoot you back some info.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018