In the last few days I have seen an increase in traffic on both my web sites. I also see more internet sales leads coming in as well. Just curious, are other Boston real estate brokers seeing the same thing?
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown
- Beacon Hill condo sales data last 30 days
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo