The Boston Marathon is on Monday.
I am running to raise donations to Pine Street Inn, a local organization dedicated to helping the homeless and recently homeless.
As a resident of the South End, I know all about the great work Pine Street Inn does – they are an important part of our community – a desperately-needed resource.
If you can help us out by making a contribution, it would be great. So far, friends and readers of this blog have donated over $1,700 toward my goal of $3,000.
Thanks a lot!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.