An article in the Boston Business Journal says developer Ron Druker has plans to replace the historic Shreve, Crump & Low building on Boylston Street with a mid-rise tower.
The developer was not willing to talk to the press about his plans, but sources say it will be replaced with either condos or office space, or both.
The building is not protected by landmark designation (fortunately) although that could change.
Meanwhile, the usual suspects are out against building anything of any size, even before seeing plans or a proposal.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.