Unless you were hiding under a pier, you heard about the great event that took place on Fan Pier, earlier today.
Developer Joe Fallon had a ceremonial “ground breaking” on his first office tower.
When Fan Pier is completed, sometime during the next decade, the 21-acre project in the Seaport District will include 3 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, and retail space. As well, the public will be able to enjoy new parks and strolls along the Harborwalk, which now runs from the Charlestown Navy Yard to the John F Kennedy Museum, in Dorchester.
The Seaport District, if it even comes close to living up to its hype (and potential) will be an awesome place to work, live and enjoy.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.