Shell has sold their gas station at 1241 Boylston St. behind Fenway Park for $4 million.
The buyer is a company headed by Ilias Giannakopoulos, who previously leased the site from Shell.
Although Mr. Giannakopoulos said he would continue to run the parcel as a gas station, his son was less adamant:
“There is a price for everything,” said the younger Giannakopoulos.
Meaning, it’s for sale.
Source: Gas station and property next to Fenway Park sold for $4m – By Naomi R. Kooker, The Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about properties for sale/rent or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS 2018
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 1st Quarter 2018