Yesterday, I did a showing with a discount real estate brokerage firm. My client asked the listing broker some basic questions about the property. His repose floored me “To tell you the truth I only get .5% of the commission and I only do this part time, so please don’t ask me too many questions.” Huh?
I think its time that Massachusetts raises the bar on the license requirements to list and show properties.
Did you know; 75% of all real estate agents fail within their first two years of business, yet still have a valid Ma license.
Boston has 5,000 licensed real estate agents/brokers in Greater Boston. Presently we have 115 multi families for sale, 108 single-family homes and 490 Boston condos. Do the math.
The video below digs a little deeper into the issue with a touch of humor.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.