Each week, the New York Times runs a story on what you “Get For The Money”. Most of the time, it’s some ridiculously large amount – either because they want you to dream, or because they realize to their Manhattan readership, spending multi-millions of dollars on a home is the norm (just you wait, just you wait …).
This week, they ask, “What do you get for $5 million?”
* A colonial-style house with four bedrooms, seven full and two half baths on 13.5 acres, in New Hope, Pennsylvania; or,
* A ski-in/ski-out condo, at the base of a ski lift, with three bedrooms and three baths, with 1,708 square feet of living space and 14-foot-high ceilings, in Aspen, Colorado; or,
* A Tuscan-style house with 6,750 square feet of living space, four bedrooms, five and a half baths and a guest house and studio apartment, in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
What do you get in Boston for $5 million?
Ricardo Rodriguez at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage would be happy to tell you.
He has listed a South End penthouse condominium home with approximately 5,868 square feet of space, professionally decorated by a renowned interior designer. There are four bedrooms, a private fitness room, a screening room, and bar.
There is a 2,500 square foot private balcony, complete with dining area, Jacuzzi, and outdoor shower.
(Well, I thought he’d be happy to tell you, but it appears the listing has gone under agreement since the last time I looked.)
I’m sure he could find you something similar, however. You can reach him in his Back Bay office at (617) 266-4430.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown/downtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.