Pause and reflect:
According to a recent study done by Real IQ, which provides consulting and housing market analysis, Boston’s home prices increased 158% over the past decade.
I’m not good with math and stuff, but I assume this figure means that if you bought a home in 1995 for $200,000, it would’ve been worth $450,000, in 2005.
(I’m also assuming that by “Boston” they mean Greater Boston area, which is ill-defined to begin with.)
Further, according to the study, since September 2005, median home prices have dropped 5.8% in the Greater Boston area.
Source: Assessing the downturn: A quick history lesson – By Stephen Bedikian(subscription required)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018