The six-story building at 120 Kingston Street has been sold, for $9 million.
Hudson Group plans to raze the property, which was valued in 2004 at $3.3 million, and build residential units on the block-long, 14,447-sf commercially zoned site. Plans for that project are still in the preliminary stages pending approval of the city …
“There arenâ€™t too many opportunities in Boston to have full views, and this has tremendous views overlooking the Greenway,” an agent for the seller said.
No, no, no. If this is the building I think it is (next to Dynasty, the brick building, perhaps the one with the Hanes t-shirt shop inside) it has NO views – it looks out over a six lane surface artery … and that ain’t going anywhere!!!
I’m not sure about the feasibility of this idea.
Source: Hudson Group Pays $9M for Greenway Building – By Beverly Ford, Globest.com
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018