Homebuyers turn to Google to answer their home buying questions. We have the answers to your questions
In this hot Boston real estate market home buyers have a lot of questions and many are turning to Google for the answers. In this blog post, we have answers to your questions regarding buying a Boston condo for sale.
Simple economic factor or supply and demand. In addition, construction costs are at a record high for new construction.
The average list price is $1,591,481. The average sales price for a downtown Boston condo in 2021 $1,136,184
How do I get ready to buy a Boston condo?
- Start saving early.
- Decide how much home you can afford.
- Check and strengthen your credit.
- Explore mortgage options.
- Research first-time homebuyer assistance programs.
- Compare mortgage rates and fees.
- Get a preapproval letter.
- Choose a real estate agent carefully.
1. Using home equity on your home or the new house for the down payment
2. Taking a loan from your 401(k)
3 .Getting a gift to buy a new home while selling yours
4. Putting down less than 20%
Yes. However, Dipping into your 401k will cost you penalties and taxes.
Home values in the downtown Boston area are about $1,000 per sq ft and above in 2021
Nationally real estate prices are up 13% nationally from last year.