Sorry, but posts will be short today & tomorrow, while I attend the Housing Boston 2012 symposium (?).
HOUSING BOSTON 2012
Boston is one of an increasing number of American cities where the cost of housing far exceeds what the average resident can afford. These “success cities” are facing daunting challenges.
Join Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino and featured speakers including:
Congressman Barney Frank, Chair, US House Financial Services Committee
Henry Cisneros, Former US Secretary, HUD
Richard Syron, Chairman & CEO, Freddie Mac
as well as housing officials and experts from across the country on April 26th and 27th to learn what America’s housing innovators are doing to help high-cost cities like Boston chart new strategies to meet their growing housing challenges.
Today’s bus tour of several of Boston’s neighborhoods was fun and enlightening.
Unfortunately, they decided to serve alcohol toward the end of the event, after which things got very murky for me.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.