Apparently, this email is floating around Boston, right now:
ATTENTION BOSTON RENTAL AGENTS
Are you ready to join the winning team?
[Redacted’s] rental agents are consistently the highest paid in Boston, many of our agents have earned over $100,000/year. Our top agent in 2006 was paid over $125,000. How much did you earn last year?
Are you ready to step up your game and start earning significantly more money now? [Redacted’s] rental agents earn more and here’s why:
* Highest pay-out in Boston up to 75%
* Monthly Bonuses and Contests; last year bonuses paid out were over $50,000.
* Qualified leads supplied daily with a company average of 2,000 leads generated monthly.
* First class Back Bay office with impressive reception, conference rooms and professional support staff.
… etc., etc., etc.
If you are currently a successful rental agent in Boston and want to join our winning team, please call or e-mail [Redacted] now for a confidential interview. We are seeking 2 highly motivated rental agents to start immediately.
What’s wrong with this? Well, apparently, [Redacted] real estate company is sending these emails out to its competitors’ agents; in fact, it is using a list of real estate agent email addresses that is usually reserved for sharing rental co-listings.
Poaching other companies’ agents? That’s a sure way to get yourself black-balled in the community.
Needless to say, this has caused an uproar among a number of brokers / owners.
::: DEVELOPING :::
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.