Boston Real Estate for Sale

Short answer: No.

This is a situation where it is best to have had a real estate agent and a good attorney by your side.

By Nena Groskind, The Boston Herald

Question: I foolishly signed a purchase-and-sale agreement on a Barnstable condo under construction, which the builder wasn’t able to complete on time.

I backed out of the deal, because I had been living in a hotel and couldn’t afford it any more, and because we’re expecting a baby.

I had to sign a lease on an apartment and re-register my son in the Abington school system, as I don’t think my condo is close to being ready.

Well, the builder is now trying to keep my $14,000 deposit. Do I have any options?

Complete article: Real Estate Counsel: Nena Groskind


For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.

Boston Real Estate for Sale and Apartments for Rent


New Boston Condos for sale just listed TODAY

Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.

Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search

Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale

Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019


Call Now