I’m excited to announce I am running the 111th Boston Marathon, this April 16th.
You can be involved, too!
I am running to raise donations for Pine Street Inn, hopefully at least $5,000.
As many of you know, Pine Street Inn is a local organization that provides housing for homeless men and women – over 1,200 people, each day!
Not only does it provide shelter and meals, it assists its clients by offering access to health care, counseling, and job training opportunities. It is also involved in finding permanent housing for many formerly-homeless individuals – Pine Street currently has approximately 400 tenants in 24 residences throughout Greater Boston.
I know all about the organization, from living and working in the South End and in Boston for many years. And, of course, from donating money to it and the Saint Francis House, this past year, as part of the Condo Run.
It is ironic, of course, for someone like me who makes a good living off selling expensive condominium homes to be concerned and involved with homeless organizations. But, if you know me at all, you know how compassionate I can be. I know and love living in the city of Boston, and feel this is a great way for me to help others.
If you’d prefer to talk with someone directly about making a donation or to learn more about their programs, contact me at and I’ll get you in touch with someone at Pine Street Inn, by phone.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018