You knew it had to happen sooner or later: One developer is suing another developer over a nearby apartment-building project in the Seaport district (Globe sub. req.).
Without getting into the details, let’s just say this appears to be a case of the “old” Boston attitude rearing its head in in the trendiest of “new” Boston neighborhoods, i.e. if you don’t like something, sue to block it.
So far, the development of the South Boston waterfront has been relatively blessed with a torrid pace of construction starts in recent years — and without a lot of legal wrangling. Everyone seems to have been minding their own business, and a lot has gotten done as a result.
But … oh, never mind
All good things come to an end The more things change, the more they stay the same
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.