The dreams of a young San Francisco couple to renovate a fixer-upper collapsed over the weekend – literally.
Bill Zhou and his wife spent $525,000 for an 870-square-foot cottage built in 1910. The house was a bargain in a city where the median price is $755,000. They planned to do the renovation work themselves.
But Sunday afternoon the house caved in. No one was injured.
Before the crash, the home was the subject of a story in the The San Francisco Examiner, which labeled it as the cheapest house on the market. According to the story, the real estate practitioner who handled the sale had warned potential buyers to “enter at your own risk.”
Source: San Francisco couple’s $525,000 “fixer-upper” collapses – Realtor.org, by way of The Associated Press, by way of The San Francisco Examiner
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.