List you property for the Winter Market
As at he holiday season is coming to an end, you should think about listing your Boston condo now. While others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the winter (spring market)
Here are 5 reasons to list your Boston condo now:
- Many employees are being relocated to Boston, one example is GE. Companies like GE are hiring throughout the holidays and need their employees in their new positions as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now.
If you are considering selling your Boston home, please give us a call at 617-720-5454. We are happy to provide you with a free Boston condo market analysis.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 2017