The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS (MAR) – reported yesterday that single-family homes sales were up 3.2 percent in December compared to the same time last year. While median prices continue to go down, this is the third month in the last four to experience sales increases. Despite these sales gains, 2008 closed with single-family home sales down 13 percent and median prices down 10 percent. The condominium market experienced a 21 percent sales decrease while median prices were down only 3.7 percent in 2008.
- Starting your search for your Boston downtown condo – ( 5 Tips )
- The search process of renting out a Beacon Hill condo or apartment
- We can save you money on Charles River Park condos for sale $700k – $800k
- Save money on Charles River Park condos priced from $600k – $700k
- Save money on Charles River Park condos for sale priced from $500k – $575k
- Here’s how you can save money on a Charles River Park condo for sale under $500k
- Let us help you pay for your closing costs on Charles River Park condo for sale
- Spring cleaning projects for your downtown Boston condo (Top 10)
- What Is The Boston MLS And How Can It Help Improve My Boston Condo for Sale Search?
- Boston condos for sale Seaport District: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in the North End: Open Houses
- Boston Midtown condos for sale: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in Downtown: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in Charles River Park: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay: Open Houses